Sunday, January 6, 2013

Keep them hungry for (More...) Jump break

I was wondering what that meant
Now I know. This why you see the Read More link. I allows for for today's short attention spans and busy schedules. I allows readers to quickly see if a post or article is of interest to them before committing what little precious time they have to clicking through, all the while showing more posts, articles or topics to choose from on you one page, increasing the likelihood of them finding something they like and clicking through to it. It can also act as sort of a teaser too! So keep Jump Break placement in mind when you are editing a post.

You can also set a general setting on how your RSS post feed looks as well

I found out here: http://buzz.blogger.com/2009/09/you-might-as-well-jump.html#!/2009/09/you-might-as-well-jump.html

No comments:

Post a Comment