Saturday, January 5, 2013

Share Buttons

After starting Evolution of a Blogger, I noticed that the share buttons appeared in every post. Do you know how much time I spent looking for a way to do that to first blog http://jeffohara.blogspot.com/??

Well that right there made it worth starting up this new blog.  I am sure it is in a tutorial somewhere that I just have not found yet or did not have the best key words, when I went to search for it. It must have been a new feature since my first lame halfhearted attempt at blogging. Click Edit in the Blog Post section of Layout from the Blogspot dashboard and click the box that says Show Share Buttons and save. If you have a newer blog, it is probably checked by default, so remove the check if you want to disable the share buttons on every post. I suppose if your blog is private, sharing would probably not be a good idea, otherwise, I think most bloggers are either neutral or are for getting the their blogs mentioned in the social media and I bet many readers would like to be able to easily share you posts, if they like them (hopefully)

No comments:

Post a Comment